It’s all about Bitcoin right now. (Honestly, it’s really mostly about Bitcoin all the time.) Less than 24 hours ago, we’ve seen flashbacks of the “How do I buy Bitcoin?” Bitcoin, the “Is it too late to buy Bitcoin?” Bitcoin. For everyone riding the wave, it’s been great. For anyone holding altcoins, it’s been a rough ride, to say the least.
Everyone who has been around the crypto scene long enough knows what comes next.
Yes, sooner rather than later, Bitcoin is going to need to hit that pause button and give away some of that sweet, sweet market cap to his little brothers and sisters in need – alternative cryptocurrencies.
When that time comes, you want to be ready (and you will be), because, we are going to be looking at the top 3 coins. Not just any coins. I’m talking the most grossly oversold, FUD-stricken, “weak-hand panic sold altcoins” that will make you feel like you’ve just robbed a bank after your done buying at these prices! The perfect crime.
1. Ethereum “The King Of Altcoins”
Now, I know what you’re thinking; “Ethereum is too expensive“, “Not enough room to go up“, “The marketcap is too high“, “I want to buy Tron”
Hear me out.
Ethereum is a bonafide altseason champ. Kinda like Floyd Mayweather. It’s fast, stable, efficient & as “blue chip” as they come.
It’s a sure bet that needs to be in any crypto portfolio. It’s relatively stable, great fundamentally as well as a decent leading indicator for signaling the start of the altcoin season.
ETH will usually be the first one to go up before everyone else. Besides, there’s always that chance of the flipping happening (you never know) so you want to have some just in case. By far the safest homerun of the three.
- Price: ETH/USD is currently hovering at $476
- Potential gain: +202% (ATH)
2. NANO “The Underdog”
NANO, has not been getting much love these days (or should I say months?) to say the least. It definitely shows when it comes to its current valuation, but don’t let that fool you. It’s still one of the most promising DAG coins out there.
- NANO offers feeless, instantaneous transactions, as well as unlimited scalability (ideal for peer-to-peer transactions)
- The network requires minimal resources, no high-power mining hardware, and can process high transaction throughput
It’s fast. It’s feeless. It’s minerless. It’s everythink you’d want in a cryptocurrency. Doesn’t get much better than that.
- Price: NANO is currently hovering at $2.45
- Potential gain: +1013% (ATH)
3. ICON (ICX) “When”
I really hate the term “sleeping giant”, but for ICON (ICX) I am going to make that exception. This giant is sleeping and it’s only a matter of time before it wakes up. If Samsung & Ethereum had a baby, this would be it.
A South Korean creation, ICON aims to build a decentralized network that allows independent blockchains with different governances to transact with one another without intermediaries.
- Anyone can create a new blockchain project and join the network.
- A new blockchain project is free to connect with existing projects and create new unique worlds, or blockchain multiverse.
- ICON itself can be viewed as both a living organism and an ecosystem.
ICON (ICX) is a classic case of – underhyped, oversold. A project that has ongoing business relationships with a fleet of billion-dollar companies. Companies such as Samsung, SBI Ripple Asia, Deloitte, LINE, DAYLI Intelligence (to name a few) The fact that ICON is still being traded below $2 is absolutely obtuse.
- Price: ICX is currently hovering at $1.35
- Potential gain: +854% (ATH)